Skip to main content

Hack To School


1. What is this class about ?
     I feel like this class is about finding new ways to learn and have fun with it at the same time.
2. What is the easiest part about this class?
     The easiest part about this class is having the resources and knowledge to do the work and learn at the same time.
3. What is the hardest part of the class?
     I personally feel the hardest part about this class is on me . Whether I decide to do the work, pay attention or even read today’s assignments.
4. What have you learned so far?
     I feel I got lucky having this class because I’ve learned things in ways they haven’t been taught to me in my years at attending school.
5. What is your big Question?
     My big question is why have homework?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Communication Strategies Of A Hacker

The author of ‘Conscience of a hacker’ the mentor uses very formal diction. In this manifesto he tries to captivate us by using his literate words and putting them together to somehow succeeds to grab our attention and leave us wanting more. He also uses a repetitive strategy that somehow we can relate to it.