Skip to main content

How I Read

If I’m honest I haven’t read in so long I forgot how to savor in a great book. I used to read so much back in the day and now it’s like what is a book? I really look forward by choosing a book to read for this class to give me the imagination I tend to need. I love reading mystery books. They always grab my attention and who doesn’t love a good plot twist?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Everything is a remix

What I’ve learned from today’s video was simply anyone can remix. You don’t have to know the tools or be talented. The definition of remix is taking something already existing and make it or combine it to something ‘new’, they are simply arrangements and transformation of samples. The question in the video was ¿How do we Create? 3 things which consists of Domain Knowledge, Transformation, and Combination. I’ve also learned original ideas are not property they can be stolen > crime > theft > and just becomes a chain reaction. The drawings and animation of the second video were more interesting than the first one rather than hearing the guy talking up there and gave us a more visual point of view.