Skip to main content

How did I do on my interview

....

Comments

  1. You gave good answers and had a good voice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. you did really good, just be a little more chilllllllll

    ReplyDelete
  3. You did very good and express your answer very well ..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good interview !!! And I liked your ootd !!

    ReplyDelete
  5. you had good answers to the point and good eye contact

    ReplyDelete
  6. I believe you did really good because you kept a good level of loudness within your voice, not too loud, not too quiet.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like how you presented yourself in your interview. You dressed nicely and answered with full sentences something I cant do.

    ReplyDelete
  8. You did good and I liked how you expanded your answers.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I liked how she expressed her answers with clarity and cleverness, also I think she did a great job explaining on why she gave the answered she did

    ReplyDelete
  10. You did really good. You expanded on your answers without talking too much, and being a butterfly sounds really cool.

    ReplyDelete
  11. You did good! I like how you presented yourself.

    ReplyDelete
  12. you did good i like how you projected your voice

    ReplyDelete
  13. you did really good at keeping calm and having a clear and loud enough so the class could hear

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Communication Strategies Of A Hacker

The author of ‘Conscience of a hacker’ the mentor uses very formal diction. In this manifesto he tries to captivate us by using his literate words and putting them together to somehow succeeds to grab our attention and leave us wanting more. He also uses a repetitive strategy that somehow we can relate to it.