Skip to main content

SELF-RELIANCE ... notes

People don’t know what their capable of until they try with their own effort. We always decide what we to put our efforts in and our attention to , it is our choice. Relaxation does not relax us in the way that we think is does in the end of the day. For example if we think we are taking an hour of just relaxation watching Netflix from all the work we have, we take time from that moment to do something that we think benefits us when you end up not doing your work and you regret it. The difference between a little kid and is they don’t care how they look like or even judged. When people grow up they become more independent. We are aware to how we are seen , we fear judgement. Being honest without being compassionate is cruel. You need to think before what you say or your just being an asshole. Being independent is a good quality because you don’t have to depend on anyone else and just yourself. Society says to be your best self but how society acts you can’t be able to do due to other judgements and fear. So to me that’s bullshit.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I AINT GOT TIME FOR THIS

I invest most of my time in school work and just being home and getting stuff done like cleaning, homework, taking care of my sisters. I don’t really have many habit I enjoy doing makeup for fun and  I don’t let my phone be a distraction to my school work because it feels so much better when your done with everything and have that free time rather than to dwell on all your missing assignments.