Skip to main content

ARGUE THIS

Syllogism is a simple form of an argument. Doesn’t mean too simple but elegant and logical.

  • Major premise 
  • Minor
  • Conclusion 
Truth is factually verifiable. I can have a Syllogism true but not valid. But being both are winners. DEDUCTIVE
   My big question is : If our actions keep leading to the death of animals, how will it effect earth and human society.

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I AINT GOT TIME FOR THIS

I invest most of my time in school work and just being home and getting stuff done like cleaning, homework, taking care of my sisters. I don’t really have many habit I enjoy doing makeup for fun and  I don’t let my phone be a distraction to my school work because it feels so much better when your done with everything and have that free time rather than to dwell on all your missing assignments.